Central Alberta Orthopedics
At the core of Central Alberta Orthopedics is a group of 11 orthopedic surgeons with a commitment to providing excellent care in musculoskeletal trauma and reconstructive surgery.
Patient care is delivered using a multidisciplinary team approach. In addition orthopedic surgeons, we provide musculoskeletal physicians, physiatrists, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, orthopedic technologists, medical radiation technologists, research assistants and administrative staff in the service of efficient patient care.
Patients will find almost all the health services that may be needed by an orthopedic patient conveniently accessed in one location:
- Musculoskeletal assessment clinics
- Imaging in our x-ray suite
- Joint and soft-tissue injections
- Pre-operative teaching
- Surgical booking
- Splinting, bracing and casting services and products
- Post-operative consultation and care
- Access to physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Access to custom orthotics and specialty home care items
Our Vision: To be the premier orthopedic, musculoskeletal, and sports medicine clinic in the province.
Our Mission: Achieved through listening and educating our patients while delivering innovative, personalized, and proven treatment techniques, with a commitment to high quality service and ethical standards.
Our Values: Our values are founded on the word TRUST.
- T - Teamwork
- We believe in working together with our patients and healthcare professionals as a multidisciplinary team to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- R - Respect
- We treat our patients with respect and kindness, recognizing the every individual deserves the best care possible.
- U - Understanding
- We believe in understanding our patients' needs and providing individualized care.
- S - Safety
- We believe in providing safe, effective, and technologically advanced healthcare.
- T - Transparency
- We strive to be open and honest in our work and to build lasting relationships with our patients, our colleagues, and our community.
The multi-disciplinary, patient-centered approach of Central Alberta Orthopedics has been recognized by Accreditation Canada, who commended our Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Care model as an 'innovative leading practice'. This means our patients receive excellence in care that ranks among the best in the world.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER AND TERMS OF USAGE