Dr. Deirdre McLean
MD, FRCPC, Dip. SEM
Tel: 403-309-2001 ext 3162
Dr. McLean moved to Alberta in 2004 to provide consultation services in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre, as well as in her office practice in Lacombe. She has recently added her services to Central Alberta Orthopedics in Red Deer. Her clinical interests include assessment and treatment of neurologic disability and assessment and treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. In her spare time, she enjoys volunteering for multi-sport games competitions for both able-bodied and disabled athletes.
Post Graduate Training:
- 1988-1993, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- 1994, Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
- 2004, Dipolma in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- 2004, Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners, Re-certified in 2014, 2020.
- 1988, Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario